Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
#Amarillo #Texas #Avon #Podcasts - Visualization Marketing [Flickr]
Visualization Marketing [Flickr]

Butch Hamilton posted a photo:

Visualization Marketing

Visualization Marketing

Without a doubt, the art of visualization has played an integral part in my life. I have gone to all of the motivational seminars, read each one of Anthony Robbins books, gone to the Crystal Cathedral to see Robert Schuller and a host of other interesting, and quiet time consuming activities to further my life's vision of becoming stress free and happy. What I did not realize in my earlier years was this one simple fact. I had everything I needed right in front of me all of the time!

Countless hours of searching, meditating, contemplating, seeking, sowing, praying and all the rest of the activities that I pursued then, all came to the one point. Visualization is the key to achieving anything that one wants to achieve in life. One must first visualize the event, circumstance, change or other life goal, before any of the activity or work is accomplished. To properly visualize something taking place within your life, is the absolute and positive key to any success that anyone will derive.

What came to me in somewhat of an epiphany was that I possessed the talent of visualizing my goals and dreams ever since I have been alive on this planet. It all became crystal clear to me, and since the day of that event, my life changed irrevocably from one of stress ridden, worried, afraid, craving and all other human emotions, to one of peace, contentment, realization, total lack of fear, confidence and all the good things that life offers for no cost at all. I no longer need the self-help motivational remedies, as I have absolutely everything that I need within myself to achieve what I wish in life.

A few years ago, I had the rare opportunity of meeting a man who lived by this visualization process to such a degree, that he was called to write an exceptional little book called: "68 Seconds to Becoming Wealthy." Louie Moss was the man's name, and for some reason in the Universe, our paths crossed within an MLM business model that we were both promoting. I Louie, and we started chatting about various elements of the business. He told me about his book, which I did purchase and was totally immersed in reading, as it was talking to me! The visualization process was beginning to take shape right before my eye.

A few years later, Louie called me on the phone, and I will never forget the words that he spoke to me on that day. He said, "Butch Hamilton, I know for a fact that you have become the most powerful search engine optimizer in the world. I know what I am talking about, as I am in contact with these types of people all of the time. Your name is going around in some very big circles my friend. I just wanted you to know this." Those words struck home. The whole time that I had been working struggling, straining, writing good original content, and honing my chosen trade of search engine optimization, was finally becoming crystal clear. Louie went on in the conversation and said, "You have one problem that I see, Butch. YOU have to buy into YOU!" Talk about the epiphany to end all epiphanies! Louie Moss, the one mentor and friend that I respected totally, came to me and told me to buy into me. That was the absolute turning point in my life in my goals to become a seeker of Truth.

Visualization-The Art of Seeing First is the absolute key to existence on this planet for those seeking to improve themselves in whatever way they wish. It is this important message in life to learn that we all must buy into ourselves, before anything truly good and wonderful happens.

Wildcat SEO Service-Visualization Marketing
Wildcat SEO Service

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/AmarilloT...fKANjv-JU/

Hello World!:

- All images will be replaced soon! Please be patient! WILDCATSEOSERVICE.AVONREPRESENTATIV E.COM
- Shop, Browse, Share, Engage, BUY Avon Products @ http://wildcatseoservice.avonrepresentative.com
- WILDCATSEOSERVICE.COM Presents Amarillo Texas Avon @ http://wildcatseoservice.avonrepresentative.com

Amarillo Texas Avon Email List

Avon Email Offers Courtesy of WILDCATSEOSERVICE.COM!

WILDCATSEOSERVICE.COM offers the best Avon Email Offers in the business!  Signing up for her exclusive email offers simple means that each and every day, you will receive a new Avon offer.  This can range from:

1. Exclusive Savings on Avon Products
  2. Free Shipping on Avon Items
  3. Incentives and perks only available to those opting into the email service
  4. New Avon products coming before anyone else sees them
  5. A chance to keep in touch with everything that Deborah Hamilton has to offer
The Signup Process is Very Simple
  1. Visit:  http://wildcatseoservice.avonrepresentative.com
  2. On each and every page of this website, you will find the signup form
  3. Place your name and email address in the corresponding boxes
  4. Watch your inbox for the verification email you will receive
  5. Once received, simply click the link and you are in!

These exclusive email offers from WILDCATSEOSERVICE.COM  are wonderful, exciting and always offer the best information, images, deals and discounts on all the Avon products that you know and trust.

WILDCATSEOSERVICE.COM Presents Amarillo Texas Avon!
For Questions or to Order Avon Products
Text 806-319-8765
Email avon [@] wildcatseoservice.com
http://wildcatseoservice.avonrepresentative.com

Messages In This Thread
#Amarillo #Texas #Avon #Podcasts - Visualization Marketing [Flickr] - by Avon - 04-25-2018, 04:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  #Amarillo #Texas #Avon #Podcasts - Moisture Therapy by Amarillo Texas Avon [Flickr] Avon 1 37 04-29-2018, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Avon
  #Amarillo #Texas #Avon #Podcasts - Moisture-Therapy-By-Amarillo-Texas-Avon [Flickr] Avon 0 33 04-29-2018, 05:19 PM
  #Amarillo #Texas #Avon #Podcasts - How to Make Money [Flickr] Avon 0 91 04-25-2018, 05:58 PM
  #Amarillo #Texas #Avon #Podcasts - Success on the Internet [Flickr] Avon 0 51 04-25-2018, 05:58 PM
  #Amarillo #Texas #Avon #Podcasts - STOP! Do I Have Your Attention? [Flickr] Avon 0 48 04-25-2018, 05:58 PM
  #Amarillo #Texas #Avon #Podcasts - Moisture Therapy Lotion [Flickr] Avon 0 51 04-25-2018, 05:58 PM
  #Amarillo #Texas #Avon #Podcasts - Avon Email Offers [Flickr] Avon 0 56 04-25-2018, 05:58 PM
  #Amarillo #Texas #Avon #Podcasts - Enhance Your Life! [Flickr] Avon 0 52 04-25-2018, 05:58 PM
  #Amarillo #Texas #Avon #Podcasts - Need an Avon Catalog? [Flickr] Avon 0 56 04-25-2018, 05:58 PM
  #Amarillo #Texas #Avon #Podcasts - Amarillo Texas Avon Shipping Receipt [Flickr] Avon 0 61 04-25-2018, 05:58 PM